Climb High. Go Far
As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, Envoy is the largest regional airline provider for American, the world’s largest airline. And with an industry leading flow-through agreement to American, Envoy pilots have a direct path to a mainline flying career, with no additional interview required.
American projects that it will need more than 300 pilots from Envoy this year, with Envoy guaranteed to make up half of all of American’s new hire classes. This unmatched flow-through, coupled with recent announcements of additional flying for American that will increase our total fleet count for 2016, means more than 200 Captain upgrade opportunities and at least 350 pilot new hires.
There’s never been a better time to be at Envoy:
- NEW! Increased Signing bonus of $15,000 for all new hire pilots. (Apply Now!)
- Career Progression – A new hire today is projected to upgrade to Captain in two and a half years and flow to American in just over five years. To date, nearly 900 Envoy pilots are now American pilots – making up nearly two-thirds of American’s new hire classes since 2010.
- Profit Sharing – Envoy employees participate in American Airlines Group Profit Sharing
- Bonuses – Envoy pilots can earn $5,000 for each qualified pilot they refer to Envoy, and quarterly payouts based on performance.
- Preferred crew bases – In American’s largest hubs at Dallas/Fort Worth and Chicago, with paid hotels for training and commuting in early or out late for work
- Generous Commuter Policy – allowing you schedule flexibility up to six times each year, if you encounter difficulty commuting to your trip
- Fleet Renewal – 40 new 76-seat Embraer 175 aircraft, with options for up to 90 more. Envoy to operate CRJ-700 fleet longer than planned.
- ATP-CTP Course Paid – for candidates needing to complete the exam prior to training
- Global Entry – Envoy offers free Global Entry/TSA Precheck membership for crewmembers to speed you through security