On Tuesday, March 13, Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education hosted a special event to recognize the partnership between Envoy and The University of Oklahoma’s College of Professional and Continuing Studies Department of Aviation with the Business Partnership Excellence Award. Envoy is honored to be the recognized with this award two years in a row.
The Regents Business Partnership Excellence Award is designed to highlight successful partnerships and to further cultivate the higher learning environment through the Regents’ Economic Development Grants. Submissions are provided by the state’s institutions and reviewed by a committee of State Regents staff and the EDC Regents Business Partnership Excellence Award committee to ensure the integrity of the program.
Accepting the Oklahoma Regents Business Partnership Award Tuesday (L-R):
- Dr. Shad Satterthwaite – Associate Dean, OU College of Professional and Continuing Studies
- Josh Thomas – OU alum and Envoy Airlines OU Recruiting Rep
- Marie Didonna – Program Manager Pilot Recruitment, Envoy Airlines
- Natalie Nielsen – Director of Pilot Recruitment, Envoy Airlines
- Shelly Ainsworth – OU Aviation Advising Office
- Martha Banz – Dean, OU College of Professional and Continuing Studies
- David Lodes – Chief Flight Instructor, OU Department of Aviation
- Ken Carson – Director, OU Department of Aviation