Our team will be holding an Aircraft Mechanic open house hiring event in Chicago on July 19! Stop by any time between 10AM and 6PM to apply and interview on-site and leave with a job offer! If hired at this event you will receive double the signing bonus – For a total up to $27,000*!
Envoy offers competitive-market pay, starting at $27.91 in Chicago, in addition to paid training! For more info, visit our dedicated mechanics page.
*Based on level of experience.
Friday, July 19
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Doubletree Chicago O’Hare Airport – Rosemont
5460 North River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018
What to bring:
- Resume, Driver’s License, A&P License (Or be within 60 days of obtaining one)
- Two forms of government issued ID (passport, driver’s license, social security card, birth certificate, etc.)
Position Responsibilities include:
- Ensure aircraft meet FAA standard
- Maintain airworthiness of aircraft and components
- A wide variety of duties such as dismantling, overhauling, repairing, fabricating all parts of an aircraft; which includes airframes and engines.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years old
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Airframe & PowerPlant (A&P) License
- Valid state driver’s license
- Willing to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays and weekends
- Possess legal right to work in the U.S.