As a Ramp Agent, you will work both inside the airport ticketing area and outside servicing aircraft and guiding planes at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport!
All applicants must complete a full-time, paid training* for 30 days. As an Envoy team member you will fly for free on American Airlines PLUS receive benefits and 401K! The pay-rate is $20.55 per hour.
*Shifts are subject to change.
What should I bring to my interview?
Please remember to bring a copy of your resumé, a valid driver’s license (photocopy needed) and a second form of identification (birth certificate or passport). Please dress in business casual, wear a face covering and maintain a 6 ft. of social distance.
You must be able to pass onsite drug and background test.
Tuesday, April 26
- Open house from 6PM – 8PM
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int’l Airport
- Please check in at the AA ticket counter
Wednesday, April 27
- Interview sessions held at 9AM, 11AM, & 12PM
- Marriott Cincinnati Airport – 2395 Progress Dr, Hebron, KY 41048