At Envoy, we recognize pilots with previous experience and expertise in commercial flight — and we reward it.
In addition to a signing bonus of up to $22,100 for all new hire pilots, Envoy also offers pilots with Part 121 experience a streamlined interview process to help make the transition to Envoy as quick and easy as possible. This will include an abbreviated application and no technical or simulator evaluation.
- Apply. Complete the abbreviated application and return to Pilot Recruitment at EnvoyPilotRecruitment@aa.com. Or, if you already have an Envoy Pilot application on file with www.airlineapps.com, simply ensure it is up to date and contact Envoy Pilot Recruitment when it is ready for review.
- Interview. Come visit our headquarters in Irving, Texas, and meet our Envoy recruiters. We think it’s important for you to get to know us, as much as we want to get to know you. Transportation and lodging are provided as needed.
- Background check. After your successful interview, you’ll receive a Pre-offer of Employment and we will begin the background check process. The background check can take as little as three days to complete, then your application will be sent to the Captain’s Review Board for one final check.
- Class date Congratulations and welcome aboard! Your file has passed the Captain’s Review Board and you are ready to start class. A recruiter will contact you for a class date that works for your schedule.
New hire pilot training is held at our Flight Academy in Irving, TX. Our safety-oriented Advanced Qualification Program combines computer-based learning, lectured classroom, procedure trainers, and full-motion flight simulators. You will receive single-occupancy hotel accommodations, salary, and per diem during the nine to ten-week training program.
Abbreviated Interview – Minimum Qualifications
- Be eligible to hold an ATP or Restricted ATP Certificate
- Have Part 121 flight experience
- Possess a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States, including the ability to travel to all cities and countries we serve.
For more information please contact Envoy Pilot Recruitment at (972) 374-5607 or email EnvoyPilotRecruitment@aa.com.