Envoy is pleased to announce the return of a bonus for all new hire pilots. Starting today, July 28, 2021, Envoy now offers new hire pilots a $15,000 sign-on bonus, paid out over the first year. Acceptance of this bonus includes a two-year commitment to Envoy as a pilot.
In addition to bonuses, Envoy offers:
- Industry-leading pay– First Officer starting pay is now more than $50 per hour.
- Career path– A new hire today is projected to upgrade to Captain once minimums are met, with the fastest guaranteed flow to American of all regional airlines.
- Fleet quality– Envoy operates more than 180 Embraer regional jets.
- Exceptional training– Envoy has a reputation for leadership in airline pilot training and is highly respected among its industry peers.
- Profit sharing– Envoy employees participate in American Airlines Group Profit Sharing.
- Travel privileges – Free and unlimited personal travel for you and your family on the world’s largest network with the same boarding priority as American Airlines employees.
- Highest safety standards – Safety has and always will be our #1 priority.
- Cadet program – Get paid to earn your flight hours while enjoying the benefits of being an Envoy employee in the Envoy Cadet Program.
- Company provides – ATP/CTP Course, iPad Air 2, and Known Crewmember.
- Preferred crew bases– Envoy shares hubs with American in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, and Miami, with paid hotels for training and commuting.