When you start your career with Envoy, you’re actually starting your career with American Airlines.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group for over 30 years, Envoy has the longest history with American Airlines of any regional carrier. And with our unique flow-through to American, Envoy pilots have a direct path to a flying career with the largest airline in the world – with no additional interviews required.
American Airlines has a highly competitive and very selective hiring process, where applications from qualified pilots far outweigh American’s openings. Envoy is the single largest source of new pilots for American Airlines representing two-thirds of American’s new hires since 2010. American estimates that it will need nearly 300 pilots from Envoy this year. This unmatched flow-through, coupled with recent announcements of additional aircraft, makes Envoy an exciting place to start your career.
Only at Envoy can you expect these industry leading benefits:
- Career path – A new hire today is projected to upgrade to Captain in about two years and flow to American in just over five years. By the end of 2016, over 1,000 Envoy pilots will be flying with American.
- Fleet quality – Envoy is receiving 40 new 76-seat Embraer 175 aircraft, with options for 90 more. All Envoy aircraft are available to new hires.
- Exceptional training – Envoy has a reputation for leadership in airline pilot training and is highly respected among its industry peers.
- Highest safety standards – Safety has and always will be our #1 priority.
- Sign-on bonus – Envoy pays every new hire pilot up to $22,100 on the first day of training.
- Profit sharing – Envoy employees participate in American Airlines Group Profit Sharing.
- Travel privileges – Free and unlimited personal travel for you and your family on the world’s largest network with the same boarding priority as American Airlines employees.
- Cadet program – Get paid to earn your flight hours while enjoying the benefits of being an Envoy employee in the Envoy Cadet Program.
- Company Paid – ATP/CTP Course, iPad Air 2, Global Entry, and Known Crewmember.
- Preferred crew bases – Envoy shares hubs with American in Dallas/Fort Worth and Chicago, with paid hotels for training and commuting.
Part of a successful journey is making sure you’re on the right path. If you want to fly for American, Envoy is the best way to get there.