When you start your career with Envoy, you’re actually starting your career with American Airlines.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group for more than 30 years, Envoy has the longest history with American Airlines of any regional carrier. And with our unique flow-through to American, Envoy pilots have a direct path to a flying career with the largest airline in the world – with no additional interviews required.
American Airlines has a highly competitive and very selective hiring process, where applications from qualified pilots far outweigh American’s openings. Envoy is the single largest source of new pilots for American Airlines representing two-thirds of American’s new hires since 2010. American estimates that it will need nearly 300 pilots from Envoy this year. This unmatched flow-through, coupled with recent announcements of additional aircraft, makes Envoy an exciting place to start your career.
Only at Envoy can you expect these industry leading benefits:
- Career path – A new hire today is projected to upgrade to Captain as soon as FAA minimums are met (about two years) and flow to American in just over five years.
- Fleet quality – Envoy continues to take delivery of brand new 76-seat Embraer 175 aircraft, based in DFW and ORD. By 2020, the fleet will include 84 E175s.
- Exceptional training – Envoy has a reputation for leadership in airline pilot training and is highly respected among its industry peers.
- Highest safety standards – Safety has and always will be our #1 priority.
- Sign-on bonus – Envoy pays every new hire pilot $10,000 upon completion of training, and an additional $8,000 bonus after completing the first year.
- Profit sharing – Envoy employees participate in American Airlines Group Profit Sharing.
- Travel privileges – Free and unlimited personal travel for you and your family on the world’s largest network with the same boarding priority as American Airlines employees.
- Cadet program – Get paid to earn your flight hours while enjoying the benefits of being an Envoy employee in the Envoy Cadet Program.
- Company Paid – ATP/CTP Course, iPad Global Entry, and Known Crewmember.
- Preferred crew bases – Envoy shares hubs with American in Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami and Chicago, with paid hotels for training and commuting.
Part of a successful journey is making sure you’re on the right path. If you want to fly for American, Envoy is the best way to get there.