Your use of this web site is subject to the following terms:
- The photographs, information and materials on this web site are protected under United States copyright laws and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions and are owned by Envoy Air Inc. You must obtain the permission of Envoy Air Inc to make any other use of the materials. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, reuse, report or use the content of this site for public or commercial purposes.
- “Envoy Air Inc” and the “Envoy” logo are trademarks of Envoy Air Inc. Use or reproduction of our trademarks or logos is prohibited without our express, prior written permission.
- This web site is provided as a service to our customers and the Internet community at large. It has been designed to provide general information about our products and services. You agree to use this web site at your own risk. We have taken commercially reasonable steps to provide a secure and effective web site and to confirm the accuracy of the information contained in this web site, however, we are sometimes at the mercy of third parties, acts of god and/or technology. Therefore, we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our site or that the information contained herein is current and error-free. Further, we provide the this web site and our services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied, unless otherwise noted. We specifically disclaim the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to this site and any services offered or sold through this site. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- you agree that in no event will Envoy Air Inc (or any of shareholders, members, officers, directors, affiliates or employees of the foregoing) be liable for lost profits or any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site or the purchase of services through this web site, even if we have been advised of the possibility that such damage will occur. Further you agree that neither we nor any of our shareholders, members, officers, directors, affiliates or employees of the foregoing will be liable for any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, any interruption in the availability of our site, any delay in operation or transmission, any incomplete or garbled transmission, computer virus, loss of data, or other similar loss.
- you agree that our liability to you in any case (whether in contract or tort) will not exceed amounts paid to us (if any) for the services out of which the liability arose. To the extent we may have breached any term of this agreement, you agree that your only other remedy is to discontinue use of this web site. If you are a California resident, you waive California civil code § 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Your access and use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws, statutes, and/or regulations. You agree to not use any software, scheme or device to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site.
You agree that this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, excluding any application of conflicts of laws rules or principles, but including any laws relating to statutes of limitations.