Earn Up to $100K Paid on Day 0
Experienced Pilots with qualifying Part 121.436 flight time who receive a conditional job offer between November 15, 2022 and September 30, 2023 are eligible to receive up to $100,000 in sign-on bonuses. This limited-time offer will give $100,000 to pilots with at least 950 qualifying Part 121.436 flight hours and $75,000 to pilots with 500 to 949 qualifying Part 121.436 flight hours. The full amount of these bonuses (after taxes) will be paid on Day Zero – the day before training. To receive this bonus, eligible pilots must accept conditional job offer before September 30, 2023 and must be assigned a class within 90 days of receipt of a conditional job offer.
New Quality of Life Perks
- Captain Pay as a First Officer — All First Officers with 750 captain qualifying flight hours will be compensated at their respective hourly rate as Captain (while continuing to serve as First Officers)
- Industry Experience Credit — Pilots with previous Part-121 experience can count their years of service toward compensation rates, vacation days and retirement benefits at Envoy. Those hours are also eligible for Captain Pay as a First Officer.
- Long Call Reserve — Get at least 12 hours’ notice before your trip assignment.
- Minimum of 12 days off per month
- 1:2 Duty & 1:4 Trip Rigs — Get paid for your downtime on trips with fewer flights.
- 100% “Deadhead” Pay
- 150% Holiday Pay — Six paid holidays plus Halloween and the “Big Football Game.”
- Free and unlimited space-available travel on the American Airlines network
- No-interview flow through to American Airlines
- Up to four commuter hotel stays per month
- Profit sharing / performance bonuses
- Exclusive discounts on hotel, car rental and travel partners
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 20% discount on confirmed aa.com tickets
“My dream has always been to fly for American. It only felt natural to start at Envoy on the regional network and flow to American mainline in a few years.”
Capt. Philipe Abs Da Cruz, Pilot