We’re pleased to announce a new, limited-time bonus offer for new-hire Airline Maintenance Technicians. Now, through June 2, 2023, Envoy will offer qualified, new-hire mechanics a $5,000 sign-on bonus + a $5,000 tool allowance, for a total of $10,000 in bonuses, payable in one lump sum prior to training. Acceptance of this bonus includes a two-year employment commitment to Envoy.
For experienced mechanics who bring years of aviation maintenance experience to the industry, Envoy now offers an additional $7,500 to $12,500 bonus, depending on your experience. This means experienced mechanics can earn up to $22,500 in sign-on bonuses. This bonus will be paid in one lump sum prior to training and requires a three-year employment commitment to Envoy. Envoy may also offer relocation assistance to help with moving costs to one of our Maintenance base locations.
In addition to bonuses, Envoy offers a complete compensation package, including:
- Paid Training
- Hotel and meals during training
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, health and life insurance
- 401(k) options with company matching
- Industry-leading employee travel privileges anywhere on the American Airlines Global Network
For more details and to apply, please visit envoyair.com/mechanics, or call our Maintenance Recruiting team at (972) 374-5605.