We’re looking for talented mechanics to keep our fleet of ground equipment running smoothly
What’s Ground Equipment?
Ground Equipment is everything at an airport that helps our ground crews get the job done. From pickup trucks, vans and bag carts to belt-loaders, deicers and more, Ground Support Mechanics keep everything on the ground running smoothly.
No airline training? No worries.
We’ll give you all the help you need to get started. All you need is certification as an automotive, commercial, or heavy duty mechanic, or 12 months of experience in a maintenance role.
- Free, unlimited standby travel on the world’s largest network for employees, spouses and dependents
- 20% discount on confirmed aa.com tickets
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Uniform purchases at 50% of cost
- Exclusive employee discounts for travel, leisure, retail and more.