- Envoy Air is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group
- We fly more than 800 daily departures under the American Eagle Brand to 150 destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean
- Our fleet includes EMB-175, CRJ-700 and EMB-140/145 aircraft
- We have four domiciles: Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami and New York
- Our company is headquartered in Irving, Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth area)
- A new hire joining Envoy today is projected to upgrade from First Officer to Captain in about two years and have a guaranteed job flying for American Airlines in just over five years, with no further interview required
- Envoy offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), etc.
- All Envoy employees and their families enjoy free and unlimited personal travel anywhere throughout the American Airlines global network
Why Military pilots?
We are specifically targeting rotor-wing pilots for a career in commercial aviation.
- Military aviators qualify for the lowest minimum R-ATP certificate at just 750 hours total time and 250 fixed-wing PIC
- Most military aviators have the total time requirements but lack the fixed-wing component
- Envoy has partnered with ATP Flight School to provide training
- Envoy will financially help you reach the regulatory airplane certifications and experience requirements
How it works
We’ll work with you to customize a training plan specific to your flight time and certificate requirements.
- Complete an application at www.airlineapps.com. Please make sure that you check Rotor Transition Program (RTP) on the “Affiliation” section of the application, otherwise we will not receive your application!
- Dependent on application review, we will extend an invitation to interview at our headquarters.
- After a successful interview, you will be put in contact with ATP Flight School to build a training plan.
- Your training plan will clearly outline the duration and cost of training.
- Envoy will provide up to $23,000 toward your transition training (additional financial assistance may be available).
- We also offer a new hire signing bonus of $15,000 to be paid out the first day of training.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com or call (972) 374-4761 to speak directly with a recruiter.
We thank you for your service and look forward to working with you through this process!
All benefits including travel will begin when you have entered ground school with Envoy in Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW). Envoy will provide an airline ticket to/from your interview and to/from your training program.
Photo: US Army.