Together with American Airlines, Envoy has a long history of supporting veterans and military servicemen and women. We are committed to hiring a diverse group of professionals with experiences, backgrounds and ideas as varied and unique as the places we fly.
Envoy takes great pride in the many veterans and military reservists who are currently part of our team, and actively recruit service members as they transition to civilian life.
From our Veterans Employee Business Resource Group that meets regularly to discuss issues of importance to former service members, to our innovative Rotor Transition Program that provides financial support and training to military helicopter pilots pursuing a career in commercial aviation, we strive to honor those who have bravely served our country.
Demonstrating our Support
Each year, Envoy employees proudly volunteer to participate in programs to assist veterans and support the families of our active military:
- American Airlines is the official sponsor of the Gary Sinise Foundation, and Envoy is proud to provide numerous charter flights throughout the year to carry award-winning actor Gary Sinise and his Lt. Dan Band to entertain at military events and entertain our nations defenders.
- Alongside American Airlines, we donate charter flights for Snowball Express, an all-volunteer organization aimed at providing fun and memorable experiences for the children and spouses of fallen military heroes.
- Envoy and American host an annual fundraiser at DFW, supporting military families and organizations.
- We’re proud to provide charter aircraft for Honor Flights, carrying veterans of World War II and Korea to visit the monuments honoring their service in Washington, D.C.
- As a Gold Circle sponsor of The Veteran Aviation Charity, Rotor to Airline Group (RTAG), Envoy provides scholarships to support veterans and jumpstart their post military career in the world of aviation.