Envoy is introducing the Pilot Retention and Bonus Program for pilots to earn up to $150,000 in retention compensation and captain bonuses. This program is designed to reward pilots for their efforts and incentivize all pilots to continue their careers at Envoy or begin a new chapter at American Airlines. And with an industry leading flow-through agreement to American, Envoy pilots have a direct path to a mainline flying career, with no additional interview required.
In addition, as air travel continues to increase, Envoy is prepared to meet the demand by relaunching its pilot training and, as soon as September, Envoy pilots will begin to flow again to American Airlines.
How does the program work?
The Pilot Retention and Bonus Program will allow pilots to accrue up to $150,000. Here’s the math; once the pilot upgrades to regional captain they will receive the first $30,000 bonus. Then, once a pilot flows to American, they will receive a $70,000 bonus plus up to $50,000 in bonuses. If they choose to stay with Envoy and bypass flow, the remaining $120,000 will be paid out in three annual installments.
This program is in addition to the $15,000 signing bonus Envoy is offering new pilots today and will make it even more attractive for candidates who want to join the Envoy team. The program will also be retroactive to include all current pilots at Envoy and new hires through 2022.
In addition to bonuses, Envoy offers:
- Industry-leading pay – First Officer starting pay is now more than $50 per hour.
- Career path – A new hire today is projected to upgrade to Captain once minimums are met, with the fastest guaranteed flow to American of all regional airlines.
- Fleet quality – Envoy operates more than 150 Embraer regional jets.
- Exceptional training – Envoy has a reputation for leadership in airline pilot training and is highly respected among its industry peers.
- Profit sharing – Envoy employees participate in American Airlines Group Profit Sharing.
- Travel privileges – Free and unlimited personal travel for you and your family on the world’s largest network with the same boarding priority as American Airlines employees.
- Highest safety standards – Safety has and always will be our #1 priority.
- Cadet program – Get paid to earn your flight hours while enjoying the benefits of being an Envoy employee in the Envoy Cadet Program.
- Company provides – ATP/CTP Course, iPad Air 2, and Known Crewmember.
- Preferred crew bases – Envoy shares hubs with American in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, and Miami, with paid hotels for training and commuting.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join for Envoy. Please apply at Airline Apps. For more information, please email EnvoyPilotRecruitment@aa.com or call our recruiting team at (972) 374-5607 to speak to a recruiter.